Monday, July 23, 2007

I'm Back!

Back from the north of Norway last night, not sure where to start...

I'll start with some quilty news:


I received my doll quilt while I was away - what a great little package to have waiting for me upon my return! Thanks so much to Lene in Denmark. I love that she used 'vintage' fabrics, I love the red polka-dots on the back, and how dense the quilting is. Thanks, Lene!!

I'll be mailing off my doll quilt tomorrow (but will wait to post photos until it's received). I intended to be early with it, but I hope the recipient will forgive me for the delay!

6 comments:

The Calico Cat said...

Lovely... I don't think I saw any sneak peaks of that one.

His Office, My Studio said...

Welcome back and Great quilt!

Marisa said...

This is a small but mighty quilt! I am still wondering what mine will look like, or if my partner will like the one I made. Waiting! The sweet pleasure of it all...this quilt is adorable tho.

Anonymous said...

I just love that quilt. It's so sweet and the colors and arrangement are lovely. Lucky you!

Jenni said...

It's a gorgeous little quilt. Lucky you Jen.

Nettie said...

What a pretty little quilt!