Monday, March 05, 2012

A New Life for Old Chairs

I bought some fabric last week for a quilting project, but have still been busy with non-quilty, but fabric-involved projects. In December and again last week, I helped friends to recover old chairs with new fabric. What a quick, satisfying project! I still remember the first time I recovered chairs; I was 13, home sick from school, and recovered the kitchen chairs with my mom. Those chairs have probably had half a dozen new fabrics on them since then, but are still in everyday use at her house in Maine! The chairs above live in Germany and across the street from me in Vaasa.

2 comments:

Clare said...

When are you next in France? Do you want to do ours. LOL

Love the pinky/stripy fabric. It really suits those chairs.

Clipping Path said...


Nice post.Keep sharing. Thanks for sharing.