Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sneak Peek

It's getting close to the holidays (I just got my tickets for the USA for December!), so there will be some projects I can't post about in the weeks ahead. I'm sure I'm not alone! Here's a peek at one project - photos of the whole little project in January.

I also did the bindings on these little doll quilts I started back in June. I'm really getting into these little projects - the sense of completion comes so quickly! There are some larger projects I need to get back to, though!

Of course, I'm not listening to myself about getting back to the bigger projects and tried a few little postcards, too!

16 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

They look all so nice! I should make some tiny little quilty thing myself. I love the fabric cards. Is the back also made of fabric?

Anonymous said...

Love the doll quilts, especially the red and yellow strippy one!

You've succumbed to the post cards...uh oh!!

Quiltdivajulie said...

They're wonderful! So colorful and cheery.

And don't we all need to feel that sense of completion...

Libby said...

Ahhh - size doesn't matter . . . they are all fun to make.

Deborah Levy said...

They're all so bright and happy! Love the postcards..be careful, they're addictive!

jmb_craftypickle said...

so cute, and bright...love them. I started some small things last week...and wow they might get finished this year! Woo-hoo!

Anonymous said...

I just love your fabrics! Everything looks wonderful.

Magpie Sue said...

What fun little quilts! And I somehow missed the challenge for free-pieced blocks for Clare's project. Thanks for the head's up!

Duyvken said...

I know what you mean about smaller projects, I have made a few stroller sized quilts in the past 5mths and it is very satisfying. And yes, Willa as in Cather, she is one of my favourite authors.

Lily Mulholland said...

Am loving your work! The 'bright pastels' really are a knock-out together. :)

corry said...

These little quilts and postcards are so adorable! Great colours too!

Samantha said...

Whoever gets whatever that first set of fabrics is going to be.. is one very lucky person! Love the doll quilts, too!

Anonymous said...

hi!

I love the new colors you have been using lately...

Unknown said...

Those little quilts are lovely.

Siddis back home said...

You have wonderful fabrics! Happy quilting!

Jenni said...

I love your little quilts Jen. The red and yellow one looks like the leftovers from something else you made recently.