Friday, November 24, 2006
Finally Something on the Quilting Front
It's been almost a week since I last sewed anything. Sunday evening I attached rounds four and five to my medallion project, but I wasn't happy with the corners on the flying geese round. Tonight I replaced them with these that echo the center. (The first ones were too busy.) The center is 24"x24" and now the whole thing is 45"x45". I'm aiming for approx. 90"x90". I have a sneaking suspicion that these rounds are going to take more and more time as they get larger and larger! Luckily I can use some of my 'reject' geese in the stars for another round!
Just before posting this, I noticed the upper right hand geese-row cornerstone is facing the wrong direction! Now I need to decide if I'm willing to rip this out again! Ack! I can look at it in the morning with 'fresh eyes'.