Sunday, December 17, 2006

Red and White and Snow!

It's snowing lightly here this evening, the perfect backdrop for the Christmas activities at hand - card writing, gift wrapping, etc. I'm also putting the binding on my little Irish Chain gift - still can't post a photo of that one, nor of the criss-cross coasters I made this afternoon. I did use some of the scraps from these little projects to make some more blocks for Clare's Quilts for Leukemia project. She just put out a request for some more blocks - maybe your Christmas projects have also produced some red and white scraps? Or maybe you'll have a little time to try out a new quilty toy after Christmas?

7 comments:

Debra Dixon said...

Those criss cross coasters look clever!

Tazzie said...

Very cute indeed! I'll be making some of the red and white blocks as soon as I'm done with my Christmas gifts.
Have a great day
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful blocks, Jen ! Red and white is a lucky combination.

Hugs & smiles,
NADINE.

Libby said...

Red and white really make beautiful blocks.

Susan said...

Clare will really enjoy using those lovely blocks

Lois R. said...

Pretty blocks!

Beemoosie said...

I love your red and white quilt blocks! Nice job!