Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Back in Finland

I've been home a week now and have no idea where the time has gone! First, and most importantly, there has actually been sewing! This is just a tease - more to come very soon! (The colors might be a clue...)

When I got home, a great package was waiting for me from a friend who's leaving Damascus after two years. This cross-stitch wall-hanging is incredible. There was also a great apron that hit in just perfectly with my blue zigzag mood back in May!

Finally, I finished up these spiral heel-less socks. I was skeptical at first, but my mom convinced me to give me a try. A bit boring to knit around and around, but they really do fit well!

2 comments:

Flikka said...

Welcome back! The wall hanging is really beautiful. I also love the color of the socks.

jovaliquilts said...

What an absolutely gorgeous cross stitch! Did your friend make it?