Sunday, September 23, 2007

Fish Update

I seem to be working on several different projects for Tonya's class... Work on the fish project (below) will continue when I get a little more of the background fabric (excuse the poor photography - it's actually the same fabric in each photo). In the meantime, I'm going to keep working on the 'places I've lived' project (and various other WIPs) and need to try to restrain myself from starting any new projects, large or small. Tough order.

And here are the fruits of my mushroom adventure on Friday evening! I broke in my cute new boots and found some non-poisonous mushrooms! I found several kinds, including these and these, and lots and lots of inedible ones! I think I'll need to take the class a few more times to really trust myself, but it was a good start!

6 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

A lot of fishy words! Wonderful project and you have the Tonya bug, but it’s a wonderful one!

Unknown said...

I have never picked mushrooms, have no idea which can be eaten and which are poisoned. Is your fabric stash disappearing doing all these letters?

Tonya Ricucci said...

I recognize the french fish - woohoo. one of my twenty words.ha ha ha. you're doing fantastic!

Chookyblue...... said...

today's post brought to you by Hedgehog..........check it out

Rosalyn Manesse said...

OK! Love the letters. I like mushrooms too, but mostly I buy the canned kind, to put into my cooking.

Dzeniferka said...

awesome mushrooms, boots, and fishy quilting, Hedgehog... you are a creative and earthy inspiration... now to the kitchen for those mushrooms (and some fish!) :)